The Bookstore offers everything you need including textbooks, school supplies, clothing, and more on the Athens, Palestine, Terrell and Health Science Center campuses. You can also conveniently purchase course materials and other merchandise online. Visit the TVCC Bookstore webpage for detailed information. Information about required course materials for an upcoming semester is available on the Bookstore website.
Textbook Refund and Return Policy
A full refund may be given for course materials returned to the College bookstore with the sales receipt by the 10th day of the Fall or Spring semester or the third day of a Summer or mini semester. Defective merchandise may be exchanged within five days of purchase.
- All returns or exchanges require the original sales receipt
- Access codes must be returned complete, unopened, and not purchased as part of a textbook bundle.
- Returned course materials must be in original condition/packaging for a refund to be considered
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- Purchases by cash or check will be refunded by a check issued from the TVCC Business Office (allow 2-3 weeks for processing)
- All returns are at the discretion of the TVCC Bookstore
- Students may sell textbooks for cash at the end of each semester during finals.
- Buyback prices are determined by market value of individual titles and may be up to 50% of the purchased book price. All book buybacks are at the discretion of the Bookstore.
- Contact individual campuses for exact dates and times or check the Bookstore website for details
- Student ID is required to sell books
- Graduation announcements are available for purchase at the Trinity Valley Community College Bookstore
- Graduation regalia is available for pickup at TVCC Bookstores on designated dates prior to graduation